BWD Consulting has a team of tender writers to help your business with the preparation and submission of Tenders. We will work with you throughout the process to enable your Tender documents stand out in a competitive market, regardless if your releasing a Tender to the market or responding to a Tender.
In working with you we can establish your requirements through an initial consultation either in person or online, and from this we can determine the complexity and price point of your Tender. We find our clients like to identify Tenders as being assessed in three categories – Simple, Moderate and Complex.
BWD Consulting strongly believe our role is to support and guide you through the process of a successful Tender.
Here at BWD Consulting we are in a unique position as we can provide you with knowledge, insights and assistance from our extensive experience across the public, private and not for profit sectors at both operational and executive levels. This experience has provided us the ability to successfully assist clients with both the release of Tenders and responding to Tenders.
Some of our client successes include:-
· Insurance – Managed a $70 million general insurance tender from writing the tender document, managing the tender process and then negotiated the contract gaining a $7.5 million sign on fee which produced 70% increase in sales.
· Information Technology – Developed the tender document and won a $30 million information technology contract with the Australian Defence Force;
· Auditing – Managed a $2.8 million external auditor’s tender which involved steering the Senior Executives and Board Members through the tender process.
· Marketing – Managed a $1.7 million creative marketing agency tender including writing the tender document, managing the tender process through to contract negotiation and delivering a 14% reduction in costs.
· Network Printing – Writing the tender through to the contract negotiation stage our client is now saving 40% on their total print costs on both equipment and monthly print volume.
Our experience also covers the whole breadth of procurement activity from corporate catering to corporate insurance, from capital works to fraud services and from uniforms to media buying amongst many more.
At BWD Consulting our ability to leverage our knowledge and insights has delivered tangible value to our clients and this is why you should choose BWD Consulting. We welcome your enquiry.
Effective planning will help identify key messages, corporate culture, identify gaps and clarify your value proposition putting you in a strong position to deliver a quality Tender document. We also advise clients on smart pricing, service models and alternative Tenders bringing our extensive experience to the fore. Also by evaluating the strategic position of your organisation to any Tender it enables a go/no go decision to submitting a Tender.
In developing your Tender, we take the information gained from the planning phase and draft the structure, key messages and winning themes of your document. Following your review and any additional drafting and edit responses we move to document completion and having your Tender ready for release.
Following your Tender submission, we can assist you for short listing interviews, debriefing sessions, develop negotiation strategies and facilitate internal team debriefs. We can also provide clients with supplier relationships management guidelines to assist in effective contract management.